The learning and fun extends beyond the school day with our Before and Aftercare programs. Students are given the time to complete their homework and enjoy activities and games.
Beforecare (Elementary only)
HoLa recognizes that a healthy start to the school day is vital to academic success, and our new Beforecare program is designed to provide Elementary students with a positive foundation to get the school day started off right! We will open our Elementary doors at 7:05am daily to registered students (30 minutes before doors open for the rest of the school). Students will be supervised by HoLa staff members, and will be provided with a nutritious breakfast, as well as the opportunity to review homework, read, play board games or socialize before heading up to their classrooms for morning arrival.
Program fees are as follows:
- $126 monthly (5 days per week, pay as you go) ,
- $1,134 yearly, fee includes a 10% discount when you pre-pay the full year in advance
- 10% sibling discount, when registered in the same transaction
To register your child, please use the following link: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/HoLaPrograms
Please contact Digna Moreira with any questions or concerns: email@example.com.
Please note that Aftercare will be back at the Jefferson Building (Elementary) this year!
HoLa’s Aftercare program will be housed in the HoLa Elementary classrooms in the Jefferson Building, 123 Jefferson Street, 2nd floor. Middle School students who are registered for Aftercare will be transported to the Jefferson Building after school daily.
Important notes and updates:
- No Drop-In’s: In order to improve efficiency and security, we do not accept drop-in / same-day registration for Aftercare. While parents may opt to pre-register students for select days of the week (for example, Mon, Wed and Fri only each week), in this case students must be registered in advance, for the year.
- Pick-Up: Students may be picked up from Aftercare any time between 3-6pm daily. To pick up your child from Aftercare, please enter the Jefferson Building via the south door (nearest the playground) and proceed to the 2nd floor to pick up your child from the classroom. Depending what time you arrive, students may be scheduled to be in the playground or in the gym, and may also be picked up from there.
- Daily Schedule: Aftercare students will still have snack, homework time and outside / free play daily; however, their schedule will vary slightly by grade span.
There are three options for Aftercare registration, to accommodate a range of needs. One month is the minimum commitment; no drop-in or single-day option is available. Siblings receive a 10% discount for each option.
- Annual Prepaid (best value – save 10%) – Pay in advance for the full year, for either full time (5 days per week) or individual days of the week (1-4 days per week).
- Full-time (5 days per week) – $4,275/year
- Individual days of the week (1-4 days per week) – $1000/year for each day of the week selected
- Auto-Pay Monthly – Register for the full year and pay first month (10%) upon registration, then auto-pay on the first of every month starting October 1
- Full-time (5 days per week) – $450 / month ($4,500 for the year)
- Individual days of the week (1-4 days per week) – $105/month for each day of the week selected ($1,050 per each day selected for the year)
- Register and Pay Monthly As You Go – Only commit to one month at a time, and only pay when you register. No prorated per diem rate available for this option.
- $475 per month
Please use the following link to register for Aftercare by the month or year: https://campscui.active.com/orgs/HoLaPrograms
Please contact Aftercare Coordinator Margarita Garcia with any questions regarding programming or logistics: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please contact Operations Manager Digna Moreira with questions related to billing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The phone number for the Main Office at the Jefferson Street location is 201-427-1458.
We are looking forward to a great year in HoLa Aftercare!